The Global HR and People Analytics Meetup Ecosystem
True innovation requires more than just research - it requires discussion, action and the inclusion of a diverse set of minds and experiences. Since August 2019, the HR Analytics ThinkTank has supported the growth of the global HR and people analytics meetup network. These grassroots meetups represent micro communities around the world and is led by inspiring community leaders (usually in their spare time). Each community is its own independent group, separate and independent of the ThinkTank. We just share dates of their sessions and outputs of the sessions when we can.
Whether you are an experienced industry veteran or new to the practice, it is a great place to hear stories and meet likeminded practitioners.
- The ThinkTank's Global Meetup Map (below).
- Want to watch recordings from meetups around the world? Please click here.
- Would you be willing to speak at a Meetup near you? Complete this Speaker form.
Are you interested in running a Meetup?
If you would like to start a meetup in your area, maybe we can help you. Here are some useful links:
- Want to add your meetup to the map? Please complete this form.
- Want to start your own Meetup? Check our How to Run a Meetup Guide.
- *NEW* How to Run a Virtual Meetup Hints and Tips.
Global HR and People Analytics Meetup Map