Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Evolenteers make a difference wherever they are, whether it is at a medical center, in the office, or while working from home across 48 states. We empower you to work from where you work best, which makes juggling careers, families, and social lives so much easier. Through our recognition programs, we also highlight employees who live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing their whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Why We’re Worth the Application:
- We continue to grow year over year.
- Recognized as a leader in driving important diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) efforts.
- Achieved a 100% score two years in a row on the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index making us a best place to work for LGBTQ+ equality.
- Named to Parity.org’s 2020 list of the best companies for women to advance.
- Continued to prioritize the employee experience and achieved an 87% overall engagement score on our last employee survey.
- Published an annual DE&I report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You will be working on the Talent Analytics & Engagement team, within our larger Talent Team at Evolent Health (NYSE: EVH). Our team integrates and leverages employee data and insights to help Evolent make smarter, data-informed decisions involving its most important asset – its employees. We support a variety of initiatives both within Talent as well as directly with the Business.
- If you are excited about communicating data insights, having a voice in the type of work you pursue and working in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
The Experience We Prefer:
- Advanced degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business, Data Science, Human Resources, Statistics or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced proficiency in data management and manipulation
- Intermediate understanding of statistical methods
- Experience with psychometrics and analyzing survey data
- Advanced proficiency in statistical software – R, Python (preferred)
Prior consulting or cross-functional project management experience
Currently, Evolent employees work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. As such, we require that all employees have the following technical capability at their home: High speed internet over 10 Mbps and, specifically for all call center employees, the ability to plug in directly to the home internet router. These at-home technical requirements are subject to change with any scheduled re-opening of our office locations.
Evolent Health is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all its employees, partners and patients and complies with all applicable local, state, and federal law regarding COVID health and vaccination requirements. Evolent expects all employees to also comply. We currently require all employees who may voluntarily return to our Evolent offices to be vaccinated and invite all employees regardless of vaccination status to remain working from home. Certain jobs require face-to-face interaction with our providers and patients in client facilities or homes. Employees working in such roles will be required to meet our vaccine requirements without exception or exemption.
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation Range: The minimum salary for this position is $55,000, plus benefits. Salaries are determined by the skill set required for the position and commensurate with experience and may vary above and below the stated amounts.
- Leveraging programming and data manipulation skillset to maintain, clean and automate reporting and analytics
- Utilizing data visualization and storytelling best practices to build insightful dashboards and reports
- Sharing actionable insights with internal stakeholders to inform procedures, processes and policies
- Regularly evaluating data sources and calculations for quality assurance
- Serving as a SME Consultant to our HR Business Partners, advising on employee trends in the business and providing support for the company OKRs
- Owning our employee lifecycle data including the Orientation, New Hire and Exit surveys where you will continuously improve their design, reporting and automation
- Supporting other organizational effectiveness projects and efforts including researching best practices and providing thought leadership. This can include projects related to Performance Management, Compensation, Employee Experience and Learning and Development
- Scoping and leading innovative research projects to help continuously improve and expand the footprint of our functional area