What your background should look like
- Advanced Degree in Statistics, I/O psychology or other quantitative social science field plus 4+ years of experience in a people analytics or similar role; or 7+ years of experience in people analytics or similar role with a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, I/O psychology or other quantitative social science field
- Strong quantitative skills and proficiency with analytical and data visualization tools such as SQL, R, Python, SPSS, STATA, Minitab, or Power BI with a strong preference for Power BI experience
- Working experience with HCM platforms; preferably Workday HCM
- Analytical and curious thinking style with passion for problem solving and telling compelling stories using data
- Ability to define problems and manage projects in a fast-paced organization
- Ability to translate requests, needs, presenting problems into proposed solutions that can be successfully executed
- Ability to translate data into clear, relevant insights and communicate results to audiences at all levels of technical expertise
- Demonstrated strengths in collaboration and influencing skills and ability to anticipate problems and opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at an executive audience level
- Experience creating compelling and intuitive data visualizations and presentations
- Great attention to detail and ability to deliver exceptional quality in reports and data analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and presentation skills
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse, and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
What you will be doing
The People Analytics Consultant role is responsible for effectively designing, managing, and delivering on strategic analytics related to AmerisourceBergen’s (AB) people systems, programs, and processes. The People Analytics Consultant works with and interprets complex, confidential data, positioning it into concise, executive summary reports along with recommended potential courses of action. The People Analytics consultant also partners with HR stakeholders to scope, define and prototype custom analysis and scalable reporting solutions.
- Collaborates with HR stakeholders to scope analytics needs and develop best practice recommendations
- Supports customized analysis & reporting requests from across the HR Stakeholders including our HRBP Leadership, HR COEs and HR Shared Services
- Assists in the design of comprehensive strategies for analytics deliverables for assigned stakeholders. This includes advanced analytics, reports, data integration, program SOP and system design, as well as a plan to achieve analysis-related goals stakeholders
- Guides junior members of the team on a project basis, collaborating and sharing of best practices
- Ensures deliverables meet stakeholder expectations from both depth of data and insights, as well as leveraging data visualization best practices to ensure finalized outputs are tailored to effectively support the goals of the target audience
- Recommends additional analysis opportunities to add value or proactively recommends ad-hoc reporting and analysis opportunities to help stakeholders meet their strategic goals
- Supports ad-hoc report requests and analysis for HR Leadership team within agreed upon SLAs
- Supports HR peers and stakeholders to define and track metrics that objectively evaluate the impact and effectiveness of our HR programs and strategic initiatives
About the job
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and apply today!
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
This is a US based virtual position.